Collection of Humanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Coh: Rebirth

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my first sig with gimp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
naruto hyuuga
Fire Genin
Fire Genin

-
my first sig with gimp Left_bar_bleue1/999my first sig with gimp Empty_bar_bleue  (1/999)
Warn level:
my first sig with gimp Left_bar_bleue4/3my first sig with gimp Empty_bar_bleue  (4/3)

my first sig with gimp Empty
PostSubject: my first sig with gimp   my first sig with gimp I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:58 am

my first sig with gimp Sigcontest2
my first sig with gimp i made it for the second sig contest on ntsd forum
Back to top Go down
Lunar
The approaching dawn
Lunar

-
my first sig with gimp Left_bar_bleue999/999my first sig with gimp Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
my first sig with gimp Left_bar_bleue3/3my first sig with gimp Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: my first sig with gimp   my first sig with gimp I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:45 am

its too big for a sig, all you've done is play one image over another with what looks like a 50% opacity and given it a orange text that doesnt suit it

2/10
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
Fire Genin
Fire Genin

-
my first sig with gimp Left_bar_bleue1/999my first sig with gimp Empty_bar_bleue  (1/999)
Warn level:
my first sig with gimp Left_bar_bleue4/3my first sig with gimp Empty_bar_bleue  (4/3)

PostSubject: Re: my first sig with gimp   my first sig with gimp I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:15 am

i did this when i was bored then saw a sig contest new one on ntsd forum so just gave it i can give one more but where to find good bgs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my first sig with gimp   my first sig with gimp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my first sig with gimp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Collection of Humanity :: GFX :: Signatures-
Jump to: