Collection of Humanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Coh: Rebirth

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunar
The approaching dawn
Lunar

-
Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue999/999Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue3/3Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:44 am

quick add-on for more "interesting" attacks
more will be added, but they're on my usb just now

Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sakuraaddonz

Multiple weapon throwing
Powerful "chakra" punch
Teleport/disappear - could be used as a genjutsu
Sakura bloom - trap the opponent
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
Fire Genin
Fire Genin

-
Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1/999Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/999)
Warn level:
Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue4/3Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/3)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:20 am

i got some ideas

the first one let it be shurikens and kunais only as i dun remember saskura using senbons

second its ok you could combine it with the genjustu disseapear

3rd its ok see my above suggestion

4th you can make it like itachis genjustu (i noe how to code this) or you could make it a defend
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/999Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue5/3Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/3)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:31 am

I think that punch thingy should be a 2 hit combo instead ^^ makes it much more interesting,

Didnt quite like the genjutsu thingy,

The flower thingy is ok ^^
But which frame is it going to trap people on?
Back to top Go down
Simoneon
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
Simoneon

-
Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue999/999Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue3/3Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:29 pm

OK, thank You Triv.

Questions:

1st move: I need to do that ninja stars like weapons?
2nd move: It is like ball, or that think won't be long ranged?

For those flowers: How long, and wich frame it should trap?
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/999Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue5/3Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/3)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:01 pm

2nd move, no its not a ball, if you hit them, thats the effects you are going to uses

OHH and simon, on the 2nd move, make the enemys lose Mp :glasses:
Back to top Go down
Lunar
The approaching dawn
Lunar

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:35 pm

make the enemy lose mp, or you could just trap (stop movement) and use the punch for the second hit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura attacks for coding!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Collection of Humanity :: GFX :: Sprites-
Jump to: