Collection of Humanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Coh: Rebirth

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

creating a MSN group for the team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PauloHPBender
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
PauloHPBender

creating a MSN group for the team Empty
PostSubject: creating a MSN group for the team   creating a MSN group for the team I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:38 pm

i know here's not the place for this kind of suggestion, but i think the team should make a msn group, so we could chat easily and anytime.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
The approaching dawn
Lunar

-
creating a MSN group for the team Left_bar_bleue999/999creating a MSN group for the team Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
creating a MSN group for the team Left_bar_bleue3/3creating a MSN group for the team Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: creating a MSN group for the team   creating a MSN group for the team I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Thats kinda what the admin area/chatbox is there for
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
creating a MSN group for the team Left_bar_bleue0/999creating a MSN group for the team Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
creating a MSN group for the team Left_bar_bleue5/3creating a MSN group for the team Empty_bar_bleue  (5/3)

PostSubject: Re: creating a MSN group for the team   creating a MSN group for the team I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:06 am

Lal, but he is not admin though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunar
The approaching dawn
Lunar

-
creating a MSN group for the team Left_bar_bleue999/999creating a MSN group for the team Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
creating a MSN group for the team Left_bar_bleue3/3creating a MSN group for the team Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: creating a MSN group for the team   creating a MSN group for the team I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Hes able to see the area, made it so he can
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
creating a MSN group for the team Left_bar_bleue0/999creating a MSN group for the team Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
creating a MSN group for the team Left_bar_bleue5/3creating a MSN group for the team Empty_bar_bleue  (5/3)

PostSubject: Re: creating a MSN group for the team   creating a MSN group for the team I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:30 pm

Ohh Very Happy, well then, i dont really think we need that msn chat, but ill let other people on my team help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: creating a MSN group for the team   creating a MSN group for the team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

creating a MSN group for the team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Collection of Humanity :: The game :: Idea & suggestions-
Jump to: