Collection of Humanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Coh: Rebirth

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

data changing classes!!!

Go down 
+4
Madara Uchiha
LilSteve
Ariel887
naruto hyuuga
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
naruto hyuuga
Fire Genin
Fire Genin

-
data changing classes!!! Left_bar_bleue1/999data changing classes!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/999)
Warn level:
data changing classes!!! Left_bar_bleue4/3data changing classes!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/3)

data changing classes!!! Empty
PostSubject: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:50 pm

i am teaching data changing

students:
ariel
lilsteve

<bmp_begin>
name: madara - name of your character
head: satamino\face.bmp - face pic for when your selecting a character this will be shown
small: satamino\s.bmp - this picture is shown next to the health and mp bars
file(0-69): satamino\0.bmp w: 79 h: 79 row: 10 col: 7 - the sprites i will explain later
file(70-139): satamino\1.bmp w: 79 h: 79 row: 10 col: 7 - the sprites i will explain later
walking_frame_rate 3 how many frames per second
walking_speed 4.000000 how fast while walking
walking_speedz 2.000000 how fast he goes up and down
running_frame_rate 3 how many frames per second while running
running_speed 8.000000 how fast he runs
running_speedz 1.300000 how fast he runs up and down
heavy_walking_speed 3.000000 how fast he walks while holding a heavy weapon
heavy_walking_speedz 1.500000 how fast he walks up and down while holding a heavy weapon
heavy_running_speed 5.000000 how fast he runs while holding a heavy weapon
heavy_running_speedz 0.800000 how fast he runs up and down while holding a heavy weapon
jump_height -16.299999 how high he jumps (needs to be negative i think i never mess with this)
jump_distance 8.000000 how far he jumps
jump_distancez 3.000000 how far he can jump up and down
dash_height -11.000000 how high he dashs (run and jump)
dash_distance 15.000000 how far he dashes
dash_distancez 3.750000 how far he dashes up and down
rowing_height -2.000000 how high he rolls (run and defense)
rowing_distance 5.000000 how far he rolls
<bmp_end>

<frame> 0 standing
pic: 0 (which pic is used will explain later) state: 0 (there are 50 different states i will explain almost all of them) wait: 3 (the wait is the number + 1/30 so wait: 1 = 2/30 of a second) next: 1 next (next frame number) dvx: 0 (explain later) dvy: 0 (explain later) centerx: 35 ( where the shadow appears on the x axis) centery: 79 (where the shadow appears on the y axis) hit_a: 0 (if attack button is pressed it will go to xxx (matters on number) hit_d: 0 (if defense button is pressed it will go to xxx (matters on number) hit_j: 0 (if jump button is pressed it will go to xxx (matters on number)
wpoint:
kind: 1 x: 33 y: 45 weaponact: 21 attacking: 0 cover: 0 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0
wpoint_end:
bdy:
kind: 0 x: 25 y: 25 w: 25 h: 55
bdy_end:
<frame_end>

<frame> 61 punch
pic: 11 state: 3 wait: 3 next: 999 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 centerx: 15 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
sound: data\007.wav
itr:
kind: 0 (kinds will explain later there are about 16) x: 45 y: 25 w: 30 h: 30 (x,y,w,h are areas will also explain later) dvx: 15 dvy: 5 (dvx , dvy how far the character flys when using most kinds) bdefend: 2 (each character has 10 defend points this tells how many are taken when the itr hits a bdy) fall: 10 (each character has 70 fall points same as bdefend) injury: 25 (how much damage to who it hits) vrest: 10 (
If you want to hit a single enemy, use arest. For multiple enemies, you need vrest. The values of these tags are the duration in TU that the object must wait before hitting the character again) effect: 5 (optonial you ca use this to add an effect to itr kind 0)
itr_end:
bdy:
kind: 0 x: 0 y: 30 w: 40 h: 50
bdy_end:
<frame_end>

<frame> 0 standing
pic: 0 state: 0 wait: 3 next: 1 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 centerx: 35 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
wpoint:
wpoint_end:
bdy:
kind: 0 (always 0 in characters attacks weapons ) x: 25 y: 25 w: 25 h: 55 (x,y,w,h area of effect)
bdy_end:
<frame_end>

<frame> 0 standing
pic: 0 state: 0 wait: 3 next: 1 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 centerx: 35 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
wpoint:
kind: 1 (Kind: 1 is used for characters while they are holding a weapon or throwing it with dvx/y/z (this is almost always the case). If you want to drop a weapon without using dvx/y/z, you can use kind: 3 (Freeze Sword). In the weapon dat.-files, you always use kind: 2. That means that the weapon is being held and can be moved by the character. This is why all of the other following tags (not the coordinates!) are always 0 in weapons.) x: 33 y: 45 ( point of where the weapon is heald) weaponact: 21 (In character data, you note which frame of the weapon should be used (depends on if it's a light or a heavy weapon). attacking: 0 (Attacking and the "Weapon_strength_list" at the beginning of the weapon dat.-file are connected. If it's 0 the weapon doesn't do any damage, but if you use 1-4, you'll activate the corresponding entry in the list. By using this, you can make the vary the strength of the weapon in different frames) cover: 0 (If you want the weapon to be shown behind the character (Rudolf), you have to use a value of 1, otherwise use 0) dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0 (If you want to throw the weapon, you have to use these tags. Since the horizontal distance that you throw the object depends on the vertical movement of the throw, I can't create a sample list, so you have to try it out yourself. The only thing you have to care is that if you want to throw the weapon in a boot you have to use a negative dvy - the gravity effect will bring the weapon back to the floor.)
wpoint_end:
bdy:
bdy_end:
<frame_end>

<frame> 120 catching
pic: 135 state: 9 wait: 5 next: 121 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 centerx: 36 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
sound: data\015.wav
cpoint:
kind: 1 ( Kind: 1 is used for the catching character. To guarantee that the cpoint works properly, use state: 9 in all frames with cpoint / kind: 1. You should only use other states if you're very experienced in data changing. Some states can cause certain tags to lose their effects.) x: 67 y: 39 (The point at which the caught character is held. Both "Holding Coordinates" for the catching character and the caught character match up to determine where the caught character is held)
vaction: 131 ( Number of the Frame the caught character uses (130-132)) throwvz: -842150451 ( If the caught character is thrown, you can set the distance in each direction here. Sometimes the values "-842150451" is used, but it's purpose is unknown) hurtable: 1 ( If other characters can hurt the caught character, the value is 1. If not, it's 0. ) throwinjury: -842150451 (If the character is thrown, the amount of life points the character should lose when falling on the floor is noted here. Sometimes, the strange value "-842150451" is used here as well.) decrease: 7 (As soon as a decrease is used, the cpoint will only last for a certain period of time. Here you can set which frame should be used for the held character after the time is up: If you set the value to 3 the character goes to frame 211 (jump), if you use 7 or -7 he goes to frame 181 (falling). )
cpoint_end:
wpoint:
kind: 1 x: 17 y: 45 weaponact: 35 attacking: 0 cover: 0 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0
wpoint_end:
bdy:
kind: 0 x: 19 y: 15 w: 28 h: 65
bdy_end:
<frame_end>

With o-point you activate objects.

opoint:
kind: 1
Kind: 1 is standard - you can activate any kind of balls. With kind 2 you activate light weapons which are hold on hand afterwards (before you force the character to let the old weapon fall with wpoint / kind: 3).
x: ...
y: ...
Here you set the coordinates where the centerpoint of the object should appear.
action:
Here you set at which Frame-Number the object should start.
dvx: ...
dvy: ...
If the object should have a innitial movement (like it's used for chase balls) you can use these tags.
oid:
Here you note the ID-Number of the object noted in data.txt
facing:
How often an object should be activated: 0 one object to front 1 one object back 10 one object to right (displays) 20 2 object front 21 two object to back ............
opoint_end:

you can make it by 2 frames one after the other both having a o point

say you want 10 balls 5 to back and front 5

so it will be

<frame> 244 ball1
pic: 144 state: 3 wait: 1 next: 246 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0 centerx: 30 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
opoint:
kind: 1 x: 45 y: 42 action: 0 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 oid: 301 facing: 50
opoint_end:
wpoint:
kind: 1 x: 30 y: 42 weaponact: 30 attacking: 0 cover: 0 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0
wpoint_end:
bdy:
kind: 0 x: 21 y: 18 w: 43 h: 62
bdy_end:
<frame_end>

<frame> 245 ball1
pic: 144 state: 3 wait: 1 next: 246 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0 centerx: 30 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
opoint:
kind: 1 x: 45 y: 42 action: 0 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 oid: 301 facing: 51
opoint_end:
wpoint:
wpoint_end:
bdy:
bdy_end:
<frame_end>

Kind: 0 (normal hit) I think that was told by Naruto_Hyuuga.

Kind: 1 (catching other character when he's in dance of pain) :

itr:
kind: 1 x: # y: # w: # h: # (coordinates, see my bdy tut Wink ) catchingact: # # (in what frame You will go when enemy will be catched, use this twice 'cuz one is from front and other is from back.) caughtact: 130 130(what frame will be picked_cought /tip: You can always do this 130 if You arnen't experienced/.
itr_end:

Kind: 2 (used when You need to pick up weapon with picking_light/heavy frames) :

itr:
kind: 2 x: # y: # w: # h: # (coordinates) vrest: 1 (how often will pickup, do it 1 and then it'll pick without interruption
itr_end:

Kind: 3 (used to grab enemy when he's not in dance of pain) :

itr:
kind: 3 x: # y: # w: # h: # (pff)
catchingact: # # caughtact: 130 130 (same as kind: 1)
itr_end:

Kind: 4 (used in falling frames, activate only when other char throw You) :

itr:
kind: 4 x: # y: # w: # h: # (You must now remember that this is coordinates) dvx: 2 fall: 70 vrest: 20 bdefend: 10 injury: 30(I think that was in kind: 0)
itr_end:

More coming soon

When You'll planning to do exams? ~Simon

Last edited by naruto hyuuga on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
data changing classes!!! Left_bar_bleue0/999data changing classes!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
data changing classes!!! Left_bar_bleue5/3data changing classes!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/3)

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Yay Razz I am ready when you are Razz
Back to top Go down
LilSteve
Coder for CoH
Coder for CoH
LilSteve

-
data changing classes!!! Left_bar_bleue999/999data changing classes!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
data changing classes!!! Left_bar_bleue67/30data changing classes!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (67/30)

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:55 pm

you can teach me too ;D
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
Fire Genin
Fire Genin

-
data changing classes!!! Left_bar_bleue1/999data changing classes!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/999)
Warn level:
data changing classes!!! Left_bar_bleue4/3data changing classes!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/3)

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:00 pm

ok lets start with type 0 characters

the frame header the most important part

hers an example from my mdara uchiha i am making for satamino of ntsd forum

<bmp_begin>
name: madara - name of your character
head: satamino\face.bmp - face pic for when your selecting a character this will be shown
small: satamino\s.bmp - this picture is shown next to the health and mp bars
file(0-69): satamino\0.bmp w: 79 h: 79 row: 10 col: 7 - the sprites i will explain later
file(70-139): satamino\1.bmp w: 79 h: 79 row: 10 col: 7 - the sprites i will explain later
walking_frame_rate 3 how many frames per second
walking_speed 4.000000 how fast while walking
walking_speedz 2.000000 how fast he goes up and down
running_frame_rate 3 how many frames per second while running
running_speed 8.000000 how fast he runs
running_speedz 1.300000 how fast he runs up and down
heavy_walking_speed 3.000000 how fast he walks while holding a heavy weapon
heavy_walking_speedz 1.500000 how fast he walks up and down while holding a heavy weapon
heavy_running_speed 5.000000 how fast he runs while holding a heavy weapon
heavy_running_speedz 0.800000 how fast he runs up and down while holding a heavy weapon
jump_height -16.299999 how high he jumps (needs to be negative i think i never mess with this)
jump_distance 8.000000 how far he jumps
jump_distancez 3.000000 how far he can jump up and down
dash_height -11.000000 how high he dashs (run and jump)
dash_distance 15.000000 how far he dashes
dash_distancez 3.750000 how far he dashes up and down
rowing_height -2.000000 how high he rolls (run and defense)
rowing_distance 5.000000 how far he rolls
<bmp_end>
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
data changing classes!!! Left_bar_bleue0/999data changing classes!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
data changing classes!!! Left_bar_bleue5/3data changing classes!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/3)

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Yay Razz i remmember this part ^^

Anyways, keep on going ^^ if this is good enough i will sticky it Razz
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
Fire Genin
Fire Genin

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:12 pm

ok cool

now to elements of frames

<frame> 0 standing
pic: 0 (which pic is used will explain later) state: 0 (there are 50 different states i will explain almost all of them) wait: 3 (the wait is the number + 1/30 so wait: 1 = 2/30 of a second) next: 1 next (next frame number) dvx: 0 (explain later) dvy: 0 (explain later) centerx: 35 ( where the shadow appears on the x axis) centery: 79 (where the shadow appears on the y axis) hit_a: 0 (if attack button is pressed it will go to xxx (matters on number) hit_d: 0 (if defense button is pressed it will go to xxx (matters on number) hit_j: 0 (if jump button is pressed it will go to xxx (matters on number)
wpoint:
wpoint_end:
bdy:
bdy_end:
<frame_end>

tags will be explained later
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:19 pm

nice, but what about the wpoint and bdy??

i have forgot all about that..
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
Fire Genin
Fire Genin

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:28 pm

now i do them the tags

first itr

<frame> 61 punch
pic: 11 state: 3 wait: 3 next: 999 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 centerx: 15 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
sound: data\007.wav
itr:
kind: 0 (kinds will explain later there are about 16) x: 45 y: 25 w: 30 h: 30 (x,y,w,h are areas will also explain later) dvx: 15 dvy: 5 (dvx , dvy how far the character flys when using most kinds) bdefend: 2 (each character has 10 defend points this tells how many are taken when the itr hits a bdy) fall: 10 (each character has 70 fall points same as bdefend) injury: 25 (how much damage to who it hits) vrest: 10 (
If you want to hit a single enemy, use arest. For multiple enemies, you need vrest. The values of these tags are the duration in TU that the object must wait before hitting the character again) effect: 5 (optonial you ca use this to add an effect to itr kind 0)
itr_end:
bdy:
kind: 0 x: 0 y: 30 w: 40 h: 50
bdy_end:
<frame_end>
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Oki Razz nice ^^
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
Fire Genin
Fire Genin

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:35 pm

now for bdy o and ariel sticky this please

<frame> 0 standing
wpoint:
wpoint_end:
bdy:
kind: 0 (always 0 in characters attacks weapons ) x: 25 y: 25 w: 25 h: 55 (x,y,w,h area of effect)
bdy_end:
<frame_end>
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:38 pm

Oki Razz When you are finish with the Wpoint ill try to code templates standing Razz

-stickied-
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
Fire Genin
Fire Genin

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:49 pm

ok now for w-point

<frame> 0 standing
wpoint:
kind: 1 (Kind: 1 is used for characters while they are holding a weapon or throwing it with dvx/y/z (this is almost always the case). If you want to drop a weapon without using dvx/y/z, you can use kind: 3 (Freeze Sword). In the weapon dat.-files, you  always use kind: 2. That means that the weapon is  being held and can be moved by the character. This is why all of the other following tags (not the coordinates!) are always 0 in weapons.) x: 33 y: 45 ( point of where the weapon is heald) weaponact: 21 (In character data, you note which frame of the weapon should be used (depends on if it's a light or a heavy weapon). attacking: 0 (Attacking and the "Weapon_strength_list" at the beginning of the weapon dat.-file are connected. If it's 0 the weapon doesn't do any damage, but if you use 1-4, you'll activate the corresponding entry in the list. By using this, you can make the vary the strength of the weapon in different frames) cover: 0 (If you want the weapon to be shown behind the character (Rudolf), you have to use a value of 1, otherwise use 0) dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0 (If you want to throw the weapon, you have to use these tags. Since the horizontal distance that you throw the object depends on the vertical movement of the throw, I can't create a sample list, so you have to try it out yourself. The only thing you have to care is that if you want to throw the weapon in a boot you have to use a negative dvy - the gravity effect will bring the weapon back to the floor.)
wpoint_end:
bdy:
bdy_end:
<frame_end>
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Oki go on
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
Fire Genin
Fire Genin

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:23 pm

ok lets do c-point now

<frame> 120 catching
pic: 135 state: 9 wait: 5 next: 121 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 centerx: 36 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
sound: data\015.wav
cpoint:
kind: 1 ( Kind: 1 is used for the catching character. To guarantee that the cpoint works properly, use state: 9 in all frames with cpoint / kind: 1. You should only use other states if you're very experienced in data changing.  Some states can cause certain tags to lose their effects.) x: 67 y: 39 (The point at which the caught character is held. Both "Holding Coordinates" for the catching character and the caught character match up to determine where the caught character is held)
vaction: 131 ( Number of the Frame the caught character uses (130-132)) throwvz: -842150451 ( If the caught character is thrown, you can set the distance in each direction here. Sometimes the values "-842150451" is used, but it's purpose is unknown) hurtable: 1 ( If other characters can hurt the caught character, the value is 1. If not, it's 0. ) throwinjury: -842150451 (If the character is thrown, the amount of life points the character should lose when falling on the floor is noted here. Sometimes, the strange value "-842150451" is used here as well.) decrease: 7 (As soon as a decrease is used, the cpoint will only last for a certain period of time. Here you can set which frame should be used for the held character after the time is up: If you set the value to 3 the character goes to frame 211 (jump), if you use 7 or -7 he goes to frame 181 (falling). )
cpoint_end:
wpoint:
kind: 1 x: 17 y: 45 weaponact: 35 attacking: 0 cover: 0 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0
wpoint_end:
bdy:
kind: 0 x: 19 y: 15 w: 28 h: 65
bdy_end:
<frame_end>

note* there is also a inury part for some frames this frames doesn't have it
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Nice Razz anyways

PERMISSONED TO DOUBLE POST!!
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
Fire Genin
Fire Genin

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:29 pm

w00t ok i will continue fast now!!

b-point not mainly used

bpoint:
x:   y:
Coordinates of the point.
bpoint_end:

it is used when you get to low life
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
Fire Genin
Fire Genin

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Object-Point (o-point)

With o-point you activate objects.

opoint:
kind: 1
Kind: 1 is standard - you can activate any kind of balls. With kind 2 you activate light weapons which are hold on hand afterwards (before you force the character to let the old weapon fall with wpoint / kind: 3).
x: ...
y: ...
Here you set the coordinates where the centerpoint of the object should appear.
action:
Here you set at which Frame-Number the object should start.
dvx: ...
dvy: ...
If the object should have a innitial movement (like it's used for chase balls) you can use these tags.
oid:
Here you note the ID-Number of the object noted in data.txt
facing:
How often an object should be activated: 0 one object to front 1 one object back 10 one object to right (displays) 20 2 object front 21 two object to back ............
opoint_end:
End.
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:46 pm

pretty good Razz but about the facing, how to i make it go around the whole char?
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
Fire Genin
Fire Genin

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:51 pm

you can make it by 2 frames one after the other both having a o point

say you want 10 balls 5 to back and front 5

so it will be

<frame> 244 ball1
opoint:
kind: 1 x: 45 y: 42 action: 0 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 oid: 301 facing: 50
opoint_end:
wpoint:
wpoint_end:
bdy:
bdy_end:
<frame_end>

<frame> 245 ball1
opoint:
kind: 1 x: 45 y: 42 action: 0 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 oid: 301 facing: 51
opoint_end:
wpoint:
wpoint_end:
bdy:
bdy_end:
<frame_end>
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:02 pm

Ohh oki Razz anyways go on ^^
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
Madara Uchiha

-
Warn level:
data changing classes!!! Left_bar_bleue0/3data changing classes!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:42 pm

ask me something ask me something!
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
Fire Genin
Fire Genin

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:46 pm

how you got 999 points btw i can modify my points and warns for a weird reason but i never used it
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
Applejuice

-
Warn level:
data changing classes!!! Left_bar_bleue0/3data changing classes!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:58 pm

If you guys want i'll make a new topic (when ur done) and put all the things you posted there and call it: Coding Tuturial by naruto_hyuuga
Is this alright?
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
Fire Genin
Fire Genin

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:00 pm

dude this is a coding tutorial it was supposed to be a class but then changed to tutorial later going to compress all my posts into one
Back to top Go down
DeathTheKid
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
DeathTheKid

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Yeah!!!!!!! Finally someone who makes a tutorial that I can understand !!!!! cheers Please continue this tutorial cause I want to be a coder^^ Razz
BTW can I be your student ? Embarassed lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: data changing classes!!!   data changing classes!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

data changing classes!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Collection of Humanity :: Little Fighter 2 :: Coding-
Jump to: