Collection of Humanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Coh: Rebirth

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] Left_bar_bleue0/999JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] Left_bar_bleue5/3JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/3)

JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] Empty
PostSubject: JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's]   JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:05 pm

here this is the JUS jiraya of BESTPETER, so its not mine, we need to check if he is qualified or not:
JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] Jirayak
Back to top Go down
tayze
Spriter for CoH
tayze

PostSubject: nice   JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:15 pm

nice job keep it up JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] 23137
Back to top Go down
BestPeter
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster

PostSubject: Re: JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's]   JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Well tHx Smile
I must fix the face!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunar
The approaching dawn
Lunar

-
JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] Left_bar_bleue999/999JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] Left_bar_bleue3/3JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's]   JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:40 am

face is too big/square, the jacket cloak thing should be longer, feet look kinda weird, the trousers look a bit weird at the knees and the hair could use some work

also the scroll is uneven, should be fixed =D

7/10
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] Left_bar_bleue0/999JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] Left_bar_bleue5/3JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/3)

PostSubject: Re: JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's]   JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:49 am

woow.. soo all the fixes i told him to fix was wrong O.o exept the face thingy.
But i i think you should listn to him bestpeter... he is a pro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's]   JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUS JIRAYA [bestpeter's]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Collection of Humanity :: GFX :: Sprites-
Jump to: