Collection of Humanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Coh: Rebirth

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Custom Sprites for Sprite Series *please read a comment*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ss4gokusprite
Spriter for CoH
ss4gokusprite

-
Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Left_bar_bleue999/999Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Left_bar_bleue3/3Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Empty
PostSubject: Custom Sprites for Sprite Series *please read a comment*   Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:17 pm

Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Ficchar
I plan to make a sprite series and I want to know your opinion about these sprites for it.
I also want to use one of these titles for it: Underworld:The Unknown Realm, The Dark Savior, or Final Dimension:The Dark Chronicles;
Please use the comments to tell me about the sprites and what name I should use or give me a name you think would be good.
Bye-Bye!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Simoneon
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
Simoneon

-
Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Left_bar_bleue999/999Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Left_bar_bleue3/3Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sprites for Sprite Series *please read a comment*   Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Nice growing (I mean first char is young, then it's going up and etc.) sprites.

The unknown realm?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatake4kakashi
Co- Leader
Co- Leader
hatake4kakashi

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sprites for Sprite Series *please read a comment*   Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Final Dimension

Nice sprites Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* 117163
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Left_bar_bleue0/999Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Left_bar_bleue5/3Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Empty_bar_bleue  (5/3)

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sprites for Sprite Series *please read a comment*   Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Woow this is pretty good ^^
and i love that they're kids to adult form ^^

keep this up and you'll become a really pro spriter at the end... and do you fancy spriting anyone from vers 0.2? cause we are waiting for the coders to be finish, so if you want just go to admin only then plan list then you can choose the next dude you want to sprite, but blackstar is taken
Back to top Go down
Lunar
The approaching dawn
Lunar

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sprites for Sprite Series *please read a comment*   Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:53 am

o.0
these are very bad
all you've done is swap heads and recolour, and even after that some of the heads are too small on the "adult" bodies
1/10
The only decent things are the beasts at the bottom and i've no idea how your going to add them into it, however they also look like simple recolours

A few people have done what your going to and it became boring quickly due to simple edits and bad storylines
so unless you do something unusual or amazing, it wont work

compared to the gaara spritesheet you made, these look like absolutely no effort has gone into them. I suggest you redo them and make some unique characters rather than plain head transplants and recolours. Its seems very noobish
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Left_bar_bleue0/999Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Left_bar_bleue5/3Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* Empty_bar_bleue  (5/3)

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sprites for Sprite Series *please read a comment*   Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:52 am

Yah i just realized it Razz

Not soo good after all ss4 Sad

Try to make something 100% custom and more unique Razz

like a dude with 4 swords, or 6 3 in each hand XD
(ive seen someone do that O.o, and on a game XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sprites for Sprite Series *please read a comment*   Custom Sprites for Sprite Series        *please read a comment* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Sprites for Sprite Series *please read a comment*
Page 1 of 1