Collection of Humanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Coh: Rebirth

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why cant i go in to my forum???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamato
Unseated Shinigami
Unseated Shinigami
Yamato

-
why cant i go in to my forum??? Left_bar_bleue0/999why cant i go in to my forum??? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
why cant i go in to my forum??? Left_bar_bleue1/3why cant i go in to my forum??? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

why cant i go in to my forum??? Empty
PostSubject: why cant i go in to my forum???   why cant i go in to my forum??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:48 pm

read subject:

no im not spelling it wrong i cant go in

http://avsk.topicboard.net/
Back to top Go down
LilSteve
Coder for CoH
Coder for CoH
LilSteve

-
why cant i go in to my forum??? Left_bar_bleue999/999why cant i go in to my forum??? Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
why cant i go in to my forum??? Left_bar_bleue67/30why cant i go in to my forum??? Empty_bar_bleue  (67/30)

PostSubject: Re: why cant i go in to my forum???   why cant i go in to my forum??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:39 am

dunno why
maybe ddos or down or anything else xD
Back to top Go down
Lunar
The approaching dawn
Lunar

-
why cant i go in to my forum??? Left_bar_bleue999/999why cant i go in to my forum??? Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
why cant i go in to my forum??? Left_bar_bleue3/3why cant i go in to my forum??? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: why cant i go in to my forum???   why cant i go in to my forum??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:18 am

no idea, maybe its just your comp
i cant log onto ucoz sites sometimes
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
why cant i go in to my forum??? Left_bar_bleue0/999why cant i go in to my forum??? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
why cant i go in to my forum??? Left_bar_bleue5/3why cant i go in to my forum??? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/3)

PostSubject: Re: why cant i go in to my forum???   why cant i go in to my forum??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:26 pm

well i dunno but this happend to us before..... it took a while before we could enter to our forum...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why cant i go in to my forum???   why cant i go in to my forum??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why cant i go in to my forum???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Collection of Humanity :: Everything else :: Offtopic-
Jump to: