Collection of Humanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Coh: Rebirth

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jiraiya96
Spriter for CoH
jiraiya96

-
Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth Left_bar_bleue999/999Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth Left_bar_bleue0/3Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)

Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth   Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:47 pm

I am doing this mod with Rocky Lee and we almost finished making the main interface and Gandalf's sprite is nearly done
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
Applejuice

-
Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth Left_bar_bleue0/999Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth Left_bar_bleue0/3Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth   Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:04 pm

sounds cool tell me when your done
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth Left_bar_bleue0/999Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth Left_bar_bleue5/3Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth Empty_bar_bleue  (5/3)

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth   Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:28 pm

sounds pretty cool, ^^

can you post some of your progress or something?
Back to top Go down
hatake4kakashi
Co- Leader
Co- Leader
hatake4kakashi

-
Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth Left_bar_bleue999/999Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth   Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Yeah, would be cool to see some animations...
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
Applejuice

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth   Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:30 pm

Or else could we see some sprites? (i really want to see Gandalf!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth   Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Saurons Rebirth
Page 1 of 1