Collection of Humanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Coh: Rebirth

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show some updates !!!! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jiraiya96
Spriter for CoH
jiraiya96

-
Show some updates !!!! :) Left_bar_bleue999/999Show some updates !!!! :) Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
Show some updates !!!! :) Left_bar_bleue0/3Show some updates !!!! :) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)

Show some updates !!!! :) Empty
PostSubject: Show some updates !!!! :)   Show some updates !!!! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:51 pm

I see that you almost finished Renji and Ichigo can you show some video or an animation with his moves or bankai for bleach
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
Applejuice

-
Show some updates !!!! :) Left_bar_bleue0/999Show some updates !!!! :) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
Show some updates !!!! :) Left_bar_bleue0/3Show some updates !!!! :) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)

PostSubject: Re: Show some updates !!!! :)   Show some updates !!!! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Well, here are 2 little vids with Ichigo and Sanji...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoiG-L6yUxM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzKoJE1PDak
Im gonna post them in progress too (i made this in a hurry)
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Show some updates !!!! :) Left_bar_bleue0/999Show some updates !!!! :) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
Show some updates !!!! :) Left_bar_bleue5/3Show some updates !!!! :) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/3)

PostSubject: Re: Show some updates !!!! :)   Show some updates !!!! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:27 pm

i think we will post a few vids in a bit ^^. as you can see there is already some pics of sanji,

and we will wait for hatake4 to be finish with renji
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show some updates !!!! :)   Show some updates !!!! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show some updates !!!! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Collection of Humanity :: The game :: Idea & suggestions-
Jump to: