Collection of Humanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Coh: Rebirth

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Applejuice
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
Applejuice

-
Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... Left_bar_bleue0/999Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... Left_bar_bleue0/3Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)

Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... Empty
PostSubject: Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all...   Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Spoiler:
[wow]And will pein kill naruto? OR will naruto kill pein?[/wow]
Back to top Go down
Demon93
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
Demon93

-
Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... Left_bar_bleue0/999Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... Left_bar_bleue0/3Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)

PostSubject: Re: Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all...   Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:39 pm

well he probably will....i gues thats what that ''key''is for(the scrol frog which jiraiya talked to)....but he will probably go up to 9 tails in the end of naruto. heru
Back to top Go down
carolin45
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
carolin45

-
Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... Left_bar_bleue999/999Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... Left_bar_bleue3/3Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all...   Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:05 pm

gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all...   Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will naruto be able to use the 9 tailed after all...
Page 1 of 1