Collection of Humanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Coh: Rebirth

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you like to eat the most?

Go down 
+4
Applejuice
Yamato
LilSteve
Demon93
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon93
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
Demon93

-
What do you like to eat the most? Left_bar_bleue0/999What do you like to eat the most? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
What do you like to eat the most? Left_bar_bleue0/3What do you like to eat the most? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)

What do you like to eat the most? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like to eat the most?   What do you like to eat the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:44 pm

I like grill,fish and vegetables(onions and tomatos espacialy) the most
Back to top Go down
LilSteve
Coder for CoH
Coder for CoH
LilSteve

-
What do you like to eat the most? Left_bar_bleue999/999What do you like to eat the most? Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
What do you like to eat the most? Left_bar_bleue67/30What do you like to eat the most? Empty_bar_bleue  (67/30)

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to eat the most?   What do you like to eat the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:03 pm

i like grill too, fish too, vegetables t.. a bit xD
and sushi, noodles (ramen mhm yummy xD ), uhmm maybe pizza xD
Back to top Go down
Yamato
Unseated Shinigami
Unseated Shinigami
Yamato

-
What do you like to eat the most? Left_bar_bleue0/999What do you like to eat the most? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
What do you like to eat the most? Left_bar_bleue1/3What do you like to eat the most? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to eat the most?   What do you like to eat the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:04 pm

lil, here the hell are you from?
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
Applejuice

-
Warn level:
What do you like to eat the most? Left_bar_bleue0/3What do you like to eat the most? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to eat the most?   What do you like to eat the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:31 pm

RAmen and italian foood!!!! and as the english say it Chips (you know fish and chips)
Back to top Go down
Lunar
The approaching dawn
Lunar

-
What do you like to eat the most? Left_bar_bleue999/999What do you like to eat the most? Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
What do you like to eat the most? Left_bar_bleue3/3What do you like to eat the most? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to eat the most?   What do you like to eat the most? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:06 am

lol, gotta love cup ramen and stir fry's Razz
Back to top Go down
hatake4kakashi
Co- Leader
Co- Leader
hatake4kakashi

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to eat the most?   What do you like to eat the most? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:08 am

Certainly PIZZA. PIZZA, PIZZA What do you like to eat the most? 117163
Back to top Go down
calex
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to eat the most?   What do you like to eat the most? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:18 am

Mostly? I love eating Italian dishes like pastas with my favorite "mushrooms"... So delicious! Of course, pizza with "mushrooms". Hmmm, did I say mushrooms? Oh yeah! Mushrooms, I love it! Yummy!!!
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Warn level:
What do you like to eat the most? Left_bar_bleue5/3What do you like to eat the most? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/3)

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to eat the most?   What do you like to eat the most? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:58 pm

ahhh, i dont really like mushrooms tastes to weird -.-

GOTTA EAT TACO MAN TACO TACO TACO TACO TACO! FTW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to eat the most?   What do you like to eat the most? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you like to eat the most?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Collection of Humanity :: Everything else :: Offtopic-
Jump to: