Collection of Humanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Coh: Rebirth

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul eater anime episodes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Soul eater anime episodes Left_bar_bleue0/999Soul eater anime episodes Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
Soul eater anime episodes Left_bar_bleue5/3Soul eater anime episodes Empty_bar_bleue  (5/3)

Soul eater anime episodes Empty
PostSubject: Soul eater anime episodes   Soul eater anime episodes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:11 am

here are the episodes..
http://souleaterepisodes.com/soul-eater-episode-8/
look at the right to change episode..
and it should be subbed..

and who is your fav meister? or weapon?

Mine is blackstar
Back to top Go down
Lunar
The approaching dawn
Lunar

-
Soul eater anime episodes Left_bar_bleue999/999Soul eater anime episodes Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Warn level:
Soul eater anime episodes Left_bar_bleue3/3Soul eater anime episodes Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: Soul eater anime episodes   Soul eater anime episodes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:18 am

an easier way is to just use animecrazy.net

it has shit loads of anime shows and its updated daily
Back to top Go down
DeathTheKid
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
DeathTheKid

-
Soul eater anime episodes Left_bar_bleue0/999Soul eater anime episodes Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)
Warn level:
Soul eater anime episodes Left_bar_bleue0/3Soul eater anime episodes Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)

PostSubject: Re: Soul eater anime episodes   Soul eater anime episodes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:50 pm

This manga is so great !!!!!! cheers
My favourite meister is Death The Kid ^^ Very Happy
Sorry for bad english Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Warn level:
Soul eater anime episodes Left_bar_bleue5/3Soul eater anime episodes Empty_bar_bleue  (5/3)

PostSubject: Re: Soul eater anime episodes   Soul eater anime episodes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:27 pm

I love it tooo!!! cheers

And the site i gave you is also updated daily Razz

Ohh and your english was good btw ^^
And its too bad they ended it at episode 52 Sad
Back to top Go down
DeathTheKid
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
DeathTheKid

-
Warn level:
Soul eater anime episodes Left_bar_bleue0/3Soul eater anime episodes Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)

PostSubject: Re: Soul eater anime episodes   Soul eater anime episodes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Yeah its too bad Sad But there is still some hope because the anime is totally different from the manga since the battle for BREW and the manga isn't finished yet so they'll maybe do an other anime wich follows the manga Very Happy

btw thanks for the compliment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul eater anime episodes   Soul eater anime episodes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:26 pm

But in the end of episode 52 and in the ending it said, LAST EPISODE Sad
And yah, the manga is toootally diffrent from the anime, and its a rumor that he is gonna make a new manga...
Back to top Go down
DeathTheKid
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
DeathTheKid

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul eater anime episodes   Soul eater anime episodes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:49 am

Well .. the only thing we can do is wait & see Smile
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul eater anime episodes   Soul eater anime episodes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:02 am

Very Happy. and i ment to say anime, and if he is i know it wont be better than soul eater...
Back to top Go down
DeathTheKid
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
DeathTheKid

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul eater anime episodes   Soul eater anime episodes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:52 pm

Yeah you're right^^ But I'd want they do an other one cause I want to see the real "Yotou mode" (Dark Blade) from the chapter 49 (the last one until now^^) in anime^^
Back to top Go down
Ariel887
Naugthy Boy

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul eater anime episodes   Soul eater anime episodes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:22 pm

Me too!!

I love the modes blackstar has... And i really liked how blackstar fought against ashura kishin
Back to top Go down
DeathTheKid
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
DeathTheKid

-
Warn level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul eater anime episodes   Soul eater anime episodes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Yeah I loved when you see him multiples times cause he's so fast . This moment is funny too cause Asura Kishin wanted to catch him but he couldn't lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul eater anime episodes   Soul eater anime episodes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul eater anime episodes
Page 1 of 1